Forms For Your Upcoming Trip
The Maine Outdoor Education Program is excited to welcome you and your class in to our program.
Below are the necessary forms and a check list to get you started on your outdoor adventure. I will be sending, via e-mail, a student in-take form which will be an important accessory in supporting the efficiency of the program upon arrival. Please note that you are signing a waiver, please print out and sign.
Participation Instructions: Please note the highlighted titles which will need to be completed and returned before participation.
- Download PDF-1 per participant including chaperones and teachers collected upon arrival. Please have these compiled in alphabetical order by classroom and submit with a MOEP Overview Sheet included in the packet as well as a class list. It is important to remove all releases of students, teachers or chaperones not attending.
- Lunch & Snack: all lunches should be packable in a backpack and include water. No glass bottles and we practice a carry-in/carry-out system.
- Appropriate outerwear and clothing for the weather to include rain jacket, change of footwear: decent water shoes or water sandals with an ankle strap (Crocs are acceptable) that can get wet, synthetic or wool garments if possible, hat, sunscreen and a change of warm clothes as there is chance that students will be wet.
- Electronic devices such I-Pods, hand-held games etc…are not allowed
Ski & Snowshoe Forms
- MOEP Release Form Incorporating Wonder Awe
- Final winter checklist
- Winter Skiing - East Branch
If you are interested in learning more about being an instructor please contact us. Should you have further questions or concerns please contact me, Val Locke, at (207)723-5438 or email@example.com